CNSST Foundation: Staff Vacancies – Applications invited
One Full Time Social Worker Recruitment – Auckland
CNSST Foundation is one of the largest Asian-focused community organisations in Aotearoa New Zealand, which offer culturally and linguistically appropriate wrap-around services to over 15,000 people on a yearly basis.
We currently have a vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker who speaks Mandarin and/or Cantonese as well as English.
We are seeking a social worker with a proven understanding and ability to work effectively with families around issues of domestic violence, safety, and protection. Ideally, you will liaise with families at risk of continued family violence offenses and assist them to engage in services that will help to improve their safety and parenting, and relationships.
We are looking for the person:
- NZ qualified or registered Social Worker
- Knowledge of domestic violence, safety planning, and risk management
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a social service agency
- Positive attitude with an ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Flexibility, reliability, and strong professional boundaries
- Competency in using PC Software products and new technologies
We can offer you:
- Full-time Employment
- A challenging, fascinating, and rewarding career
- On-going training and regular supervision
- Commitment to the highest standards of strengths-based social work
If you are looking for a challenge and you are keen to support migrant families in making positive changes, please submit your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close: Monday 22nd November 2021