Whānau Resilience - CNSST Foundation
Whānau Resilience Asian Framework has been collectively designed aiming for “Safe Victims and Children; Harmonious Families and Community”, under the cultural idiom “家和万事兴Jia He Wan Shi Xing”. Through embracing the indigenous and Asian values and models, CNSST has collectively designed to a collective approach that is:
- through collective referral channels,
- Empowered and provided by collective multi-disciplinary services,
- Long-term healing
- capability and resilience building
- with creativity and innovation,
- with cultural and language appropriateness.